Sub-Base Diesel Fuel Storage Tanks
14′ Electrical Stub Up
This closed top diked generator sub-base diesel fuel tank has an integral steel dike intended to contain liquids from tank leak or rupture. The dike has integral protection on the top to prevent precipitation, debris or other elements from entering the diked area.
Closed top diked generator sub-base fuel tanks; Special Purpose Tanks (EFVT). Special purpose tanks are to be installed in accordance with the Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code, NFPA #30 of the National Fire Protection.
The Closed Top Diked Generator Sub-base Fuel Tanks.
Each closed top diked generator sub-base fuel tank is manufactured to comply with the following specs:
- Inner tank- 10 gauge (.135) steel
- Outer tank- 7 gauge (.179) steel, top and bottom
- Electrical stub-up area with removable end channel
- Normal vent
- Inner tank emergency vent
- Outer containment area vented by tank design
- Six (6) 2?NPT fittings
- Two (2) removable supply and return fuel dip tubes
- Fitting for low level fuel switch
- One (1) 1?NPT basin drain fitting
- Lockable fuel fill
- Direct reading mechanical fuel gauge
- Fuel in basin switch
- Satin black paint finish
- 1 Year Warranty
Dimensions (LxWxH) 137.0 x 40.0 x 25.0